Terms and Condition
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: December 06.10, 2019
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the GIS Principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with GIS, as well as GIS services, which we call the “GIS Services” or “Services”. By using or accessing the GIS Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 9 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how GIS works.
Because GIS provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific service. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with this SRR, the supplemental terms associated with the service govern with respect to your use of such service to the extent of the conflict.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use GIS to share with others.
2. Sharing Information
We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about GIS, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep GIS safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep GIS safe, which includes the following commitments by you: .
1. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
2. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
3. You will not use GIS to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
4. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of GIS, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other GIS functionality.
5. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
4. Registration and Account Security
GIS users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on GIS, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use GIS if you are under 18.
5. You will not use GIS if you are a convicted sex offender.
6. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
7. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
8. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
9. If you select a similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about an identifier name that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
5. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
2. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
4. You will not misuse anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information.
6. Mobile and Other Devices
1. We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
2. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, you will update your account information to GIS within 48 hours to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person who acquires your old number.
If you make a payment on GIS, you agree to our Payments Term unless it is stated that other terms apply. Providers are subjected to maintenance fee per completed service. The maintenance fee may change.
Also, Stripe transactions fee may appear.
8. Special Provisions Applicable to Software
1. If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
2. You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
1. We’ll notify you before we make changes to these terms and give you the opportunity to review and comment on the revised terms before continuing to use our Services.
2. If we make changes to policies, guidelines or other terms referenced in or incorporated by this Statement, we may provide notice on the Site Governance Page.
3. Your continued use of the GIS Services, following notice of the changes to our terms, policies or guidelines, constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms, policies or guidelines.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of GIS to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
1. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or GIS exclusively in the U.S. and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of the US will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or service, you will indemnify and hold GIS harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on GIS and are not responsible for any service GIS is promoting. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable action you may encounter by the use of GIS. GIS is not responsible for the conduct, service or action, whether online or offline, of any user or provider of GIS. GIS is not responsible for any kind of licensing nor will be advocating between parties.
3. WE TRY TO KEEP GIS UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING GIS AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT GIS WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT GIS WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. GIS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTEDWITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR GIS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR GIS WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, GIS'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
12. Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with GIS outside the United States:
1. GIS will not be responsible if you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals.
1. By "GIS" or “GIS Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.globalinstantservice.com any other GIS branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. GIS reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of the services are governed by separateterms andnot this SRR.
2. By "Platform" we mean a set of services provided by different companies, parties, individuals, all in one place on GIS.
3. By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with GIS.
4. By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
5. By “Trademarks” we mean the list of trademarks provided here.
1. This Statement is an agreement between you and GIS, LLC. References to “us,” “we,” and “our” mean GIS, LLC.
2. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding GIS, and supersedes any prior agreements.
3. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
4. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
5. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
6. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
7. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
8. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
9. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
10. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
11. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing GIS.
By using or accessing GIS Services, you agree to this Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
GET A SERVICE
BECOME A Provider
Terms and Condition
Copyrights 2018 GIS.